This board adds waveforms to your Piston Honda. It is compatible with both MK1 and MK2 versions.
- Turn off your instrument and remove your Piston Honda from the rack.
- Find the empty screw holes on the back of the module and attach the included metal standoffs.
- Line up the expander's screw holes with the standoffs and plug the expander into the module. Secure with the additional screws.
- Plug the ROM chips into the expander, taking care to align the notch on each socket with the notch on the chip. It is not necessary to fill all sockets.
- Replace the module in the rack and turn the instrument on.
- To access the expander's waves, you must hold down the ROM SELECT button for two seconds. Once you have held the button, the numerical display will change. Use the HITHER and YON control knobs to select a letter on each display - this corresponds to a socket location on the expander. "A" and "B" are the built-in factory ROMs. The left display selects the "A" slot (for the ROM select button) and the right display selects the B slot. When you are done selecting, release the button.
MARK II INSTRUCTIONS:
- Turn off your instrument and remove the Piston Honda from the rack.
- Find the standoffs on the back of the module. Plug the expander board into the module, lining up the screw holes with the standoffs. It is not necessary to fasten the board with additional screws.
- Fill all six sockets on the expander with waveform ROMs, taking care to line up the notch on the socket with the notch on the chip.
- Hold down the "MODE" button in the Morph Discontinuity section.
- While holding the button, turn the instrument's power on.
- Wait one minute while the waveforms load from the expander to the memory. They will replace ROM (Z axis) locations A-F. When the load is complete, the module will activate and function as normal.
- Remove the expander board and re-install the unit in the rack. It is not necessary to leave the expander plugged into the MK2 piston.
waveform ROMS (use with Programmer board and Pickit)